Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I can"t print anything. Everything is set up and the

Customer Question

I can"t print anything. Everything is set up and the computer and printer are connected. I have a Epson XP- 420 printer and a dell inspiron laptop computer
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The computer is new.nodocuments yet have been trying to print emails. If the usb is connected to the laptop it may print the header. if the usb is not connected from the laptop to the printer. The printer will act like it is printing (paper slides thru, but doesn"t print..
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that I am aware of yet
JA: Our top Computer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Computer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Computer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.