Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I PUT IN TO RENEW THE SITE AND I WENT ON THE WOMANS SITE AND

Customer Question

I PUT IN TO RENEW THE SITE AND I WENT ON THE WOMANS SITE AND I WANTED TO GO ON THE MENS SITE I PAID FOR IT I NEED TO BE CHANGED TO THE MEN SITE
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

Please note that you have reached JustAnswer - online paid question-and-answer website where you can ask questions and get them answered by verified Experts.

I am a Computer Expert who can assist you with solving the issue you described. If you want to continue, let me know the name of the service you renewed, and I will do my best to help you.

Thanks,

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

I am expertise in website related works. Please accept my additional service offer. Then we can contact privately and will able to share the website login details and registration details privately. Then I can fix the problem.

Regards
Jins

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,