Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

With my old account, I needed to download the account saying

Customer Question

With my old account, I needed to download the account saying " World ---""(not sure what it is at this time. I must go to that email to see it. But because my computer is old, I am considering buying a new one. I was told that Surface is a good one. I might get a desktop again etc. etc. I also need a new printer. The unwired one seems to be popular right now. Any recommendations. I guess the one I will get will be based upon my use of it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

What account are you referring to?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My other yahoo account. The download web is WebMaxWorld. This not the only item I wanted to download. Many others which I get the response that "Failed--Virus Scan Faileed" As I said this computer is old and I plan to get a new one. Also my printer does not work so I will change that.
Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
you can but I think the more i think about it, I will just buy a new computer. Thank you.
Ken
Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

ok