Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Upgraded from Windows 8 to 10 and I have some icons that did

Customer Question

Upgraded from Windows 8 to 10 and I have some icons that did not come back to my desktop . The one I remember most is the Kodak esp5 printer . I got the printer icon so I can print . I'm missing the one you can set ink
Levels . Edit photos and maintenance . I've searched everywhere I could think of
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today. When the update is made, several changes are made. A few or more things will need to be done to fix the problems for you. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm not going to have access to the computer for a few days

Okay. Do you wish to continue when you have access to the computer?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will but it could be a few weeks . You can close question and I will get in touch with you

Okay. If I close the question, the only way to get in touch with me is via my profile page. You can do that or just come back to this page. In either case, you will get me.