Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.

My Galaxy S6 does not recognize my fingerprint and I forgot

Customer Question

My Galaxy S6 does not recognize my fingerprint and I forgot my backup password.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 7 months ago.

Hello Bob, and thank you for choosing

I dont have good news for you.....but maybe some news to atleast KNOW how to resolve the issue.

YOur not going to HACK into a cell phone.....they are exceptionally well protected, and dont have backdoors. So if you dont have the password ***** unlock the phone....then your not going to get in.

However, the cell phone company you are with WILL reset the phone FOR YOU, if you take it into a store that specializes in repair. They will RESET the phone back to factory, and you can then setup your accounts with google again.

The password ***** your google account, is different than the password ***** unlock a phone.