Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I Loaded Turbo Tax 15 in my computer (bought it on line from

Customer Question

i Loaded Turbo Tax 15 in my computer (bought it on line from Costco). I was working along and suddenly realized it is Turbo Tax 14! What shall I do?
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I loaded the Turbo Tax in my computer. It turns out, after I had been working on my taxes, the Turbo Tax is for 2014! I have used Turbo Tax for many years and never have had this problem. How can I get to the 2015 that I loaded? Thanks,Shirley Mooers
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: nothing that I can think of now. Except I am at a lose as to what to do.
JA: Our top Computer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Computer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Computer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing

So just so i understand your issue went to Costco, and purchased Turbotax 2015.

This is where i need to MAKE SURE......did you get anything physical with your purchase? WHat i mean is....did the Turbotax 2015 you purchased come with a box....or come with a CD?

If so.....what does the BOX or CD say? Does it SAY 2015? Or does it say 2014?