IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I want to add a second e mail address how do i do this, what

Customer Question

i want to add a second e mail address for aol how do i do this
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: what do i need to do to create anorher aol e mail address
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Here are the instructions on how to create a new AOL e-mail address:

1. Open a web browser and access this web page:

https://i.aol.com/reg/signup

2. It will open a sign up page where you can enter all the required information. Take your time to fully fill it out

3. When done, click on the blue Sign Up button at the bottom. In case there are errors, correct them and click on the Sign Up button again. If everything is all right, your new AOL e-mail address will be created

4. To access it, go to the usual AOL web page, or type this link into a web browser to access the AOL Mail directly:

http://mail.aol.com/

5. In case the page opens your previous AOL account, you need to sign out first, so that you can sign in to your newly created account. To sign out, click on "Sign out" located in the upper right corner, below your AOL screen name. Once signed out, you can enter the new AOL screen name and its password ***** sign in. That's it!

Let me know if you require further assistance.

Regards,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.