IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Having trouble updating I phone after updating

Customer Question

having trouble updating I phone after updating
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

In case you forgot both the Apple ID (e-mail address) and password, there is a way to recover it.

Please type your first name, last name and e-mail address you think you used for setting up an Apple account. If you use several e-mail addresses, and don't know which one you might have used for Apple account, type them all here and I will check if I can find the right one.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Myron sternstein/*****@******.***. Remember real problem: can't remember apple id and password.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

I used the information you entered here, and there was no associated Apple ID found.

You can try to find your Apple ID yourself. Click on the link below and try with several different e-mail addresses or names you might have used.

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once you have located your Apple ID, you can proceed with the password ***** Click on this link:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=password

Let me know if you were successful.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Nothing you did helped. My dealer fixed the problem.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Your question was about the forgotten Apple ID and password. I provided you the instructions on how to recover that information.

If you needed something else, you should have mentioned it here.

Regards,