Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I would like to cancel anymore deliveries of Blue Apron

Customer Question

I would like to cancel anymore deliveries of Blue Apron effective today. After trying the first delivery I realized that as a single senior this service is not for me. The food was delicious, but far too much and too much waste. I thank you for your help and appreciate your confirmation that there will be no more deliveries. Sincerely, ***** ********@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 8 months ago.

Have you logged in online to your account, and checked the account settings to cancel this?

To cancel your account, please email *****@******.*** by the “Changeable By” date reflected in your “Account Settings.” You will receive an email back with next steps to follow, so please read that email carefully.

We're sad to see you go, but you can reactivate your account at any time by logging in with your email and password.

Please note, any deliveries scheduled prior to the “Changeable By” date reflected in your “Account Settings” have been processed and cannot be changed or canceled.