Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors

I want to cancel my zoosk subscription with no hassle or

Customer Question

I want to cancel my zoosk subscription with no hassle or having to pay to cancel
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I'm to busy working to date right now the card I used to subscribe is not my bank card its just a loadable throw away I didn't want them to have my personal bank info
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.

Click on the link given below and follow the steps to cancel subscription

Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.

let me know if you need Secure remote assistance i can remote connected and walk you through to unsubscribe.

Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.