Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I closed my msn window and when I did I lost my old account

Customer Question

I closed my msn window and when I did I lost my old account info. And I was going to try to up date to a new e-mail any wats and it had went through I thought.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 8 months ago.

Hi Shelly! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer expert who's been paired to you through JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you this evening.

To be sure I'm understanding the situation: you created a new account on MSN.com -- or were in the process, anyhow -- but the browser window closed unexpectedly and you cannot login to MSN.com using the account you setup. Is that correct?

If I've got it wrong, I apologize...I think I'll need you to re-explain what happened. Otherwise, I think I can help! What email address name did you try to setup earlier on MSN.com?