comp_audio, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  20+ Years exp. CompTIA A+, Lenovo and Dell Certified.

I ordered a dale jr doublesided flagpole flag. I ordered it

Customer Question

I ordered a dale jr doublesided flagpole flag. I ordered it be mistake I sent it back and T Noble didnt like the way the pk looked. So I asked forhelp from e bay. They choose in my behalf and wanted the tracking# ***** got the pk back march9th. But I found the tracking # ***** is 9505 5112 6171 6067 0075 19}It was sent by priority mail.Delivery date was 03/09/2016. And he did get it that day. That is why I hadnt sent the tracking # ***** had already got the flag back. I have since ordered a pole flag and love it. But it is not fair for T Noble to keep the 3x5 flag and not return my money. No damage to the flag or nothing just noticed I ordered the wrong flag. Thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  comp_audio replied 7 months ago.

Can you tell me what it is that you need from us in this instance? I we are not tied to ebay or TNoble.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I would like to have T Noble refund my money I paid for the flag. I thought that might have been what they did yesterday because they wanted my debit card info. So I thought maybe they were going to put it back on my card. Why did they want my card info for? But I thought I was talking to a E-Bay Rep.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
When will I get my answer?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Who doI go to I thought I had went to E- Bay???????????/

No, I am sorry this is not eBay. We are a support service. We have no affiliation with eBay at all. You probably got here from a search you did trying to find an answer. But tell you what. The best I can do is to offer these links to work with ebay to get your money back.

Here is eBay's resolution center - If you buy something on eBay and are either not happy with it, did not get it, or having issues with the seller this is where you should start.

The following page is for resolving buying issues.

I hope this helps you with finding the information you seek. I am not sure like I said how you got to us, but at least I hope that I have been able to further assist you in getting your money back or the item you wanted. FYI - I am a huge Fale Jr fan as well. GO JUNIOR! Sure wish he would get a win soon to lock himself in the chase. He races better afterwards. LOL

Please di remember to accept my answer and if you ever have other issues regarding computer issues, come back and request me compaudio, or pctech. Thanks

I hope that I was able to help you get what you were wanting. Please do come back and let me know if there was something I missed. Also if all is now working and you are satisfied with my answer to please "Accept" my answer and give me a good rating. If however you are still having issues let me know. Thanks

Please come back and give me an update.