Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
Experience:  10 years of IT experience in both business and residential.
10156100

Haworth. Last week I attempted to set up a PayPal account

Customer Question

My name is***** Last week I attempted to set up a PayPal account and discovered after doing so that I had made a mistake in that for my house number I put in***** The correct address is***** Jamestown, NC 27282. How do I correct this error? My email address is***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 8 months ago.

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you with your question.

To change the address on your paypal account, log into your account and click on the Gear Icon top right.

You will see address on the right side you can add a new address and remove the incorrect one.

Let me know if you have any further questions, please take the time to rate my service and submit at the top.

Expert:  Cris replied 8 months ago.

I wanted to follow up and see how did you make out with my solution? Did it work out for you?