Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am trying to load my recently purchased K- Total Security.

Customer Question

I am trying to load my recently purchased K- Total Security . I am ***** ***** Martin. You must be the person who is going to "satisfy me."
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I want it to be installed ASAP so I can move on!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid tech support site. We do not have any tie up with companies like Microsoft or K7 total security but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for the past 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link Please let me know whether you want to continue with our tech support.

Note: - Please reply using the box below.