Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can not put the your product on my computer. I bought AVG

Customer Question

I can not put the your product on my computer. I bought AVG Ultimate (2 years) at Office Max. The reason why it will not work is as follows|
When I purchased my wi fi from Century Link they installed Norton on my computer. My computer got corrupted where Norton would not update so I called Norton Customer Service and paid with a debit card to fix the corruption problem. They had me call my bank several times for them to release my money and my bank does not deal with foreign banks. I at that time told them it would take a couple days before my bank would release
the money to them, anyway they started the process and were to call me the next day which did not happen. So I took my computer to a computer repair shop. They cleaned my computer and put your product free trial on my computer. They did not give me the code needed to buy the product, so consequently I purchased it. My computer when I try to install it, it gives me a reply that I already have an account with my name and e-mail address. Could you please walk me through the process?
Sue Carlson ***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

I can help you with this, but want to make sure you know this is not AVG. This is a computer tech service company.

If you want to continue, can we setup a secure remote assistance connection to fix this?