Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
93256567

I need a manual. I am 84 years old and do not use a computer

Customer Question

I need a manual. I am 84 years old and do not use a computer too much.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 8 months ago.

Hi Patricia! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer expert who has been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you today.

Generally, computers no longer ship with a printed user guide, much to the chagrin of users! Might you be able to tell me the manufacturer and model # ***** your computer so that I can see if a manual exists that I can send you?

In the meantime, I did find some information re: how to use Windows 7 that may be of some assistance to you (click on the document title below to be taken to the appropriate document):

Getting Started Guide

Beginner's Guide to Windows 7

Windows 7 Training Manual

I hope that helps! If you have any further questions, please feel free to post back here.

If you are pleased with the quality of service I’ve given you, would you take just a moment to rate me? By doing so, you’ll help other customers by letting them know about your experience working with me, and your positive feedback allows me to be paid for the work I’ve performed. I greatly appreciate it, and hope you will reach back out to me if I can be of any further assistance to you!

How do I rate an answer?
You can give your rating by selecting one of the five faces located under each answer. Giving a positive rating compensates me for my time with you. If the value of your question is more than the value of your deposit, then your deposit will be applied toward the balance due and the remainder will be debited from your previously specified payment method. Please remember that I will not be paid until you leave a positive rating for my answer.