Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

My name is vincent sargeant and i am a lot of trouble with

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** and i am a lot of trouble with you people regarding order number 153562257562. for some reason i cannot install my kaspeskey program on to my computer it keeps telling me it cannot install the program. why? is my first question. secondly you have taken from my bank account $89.31 then a further amount for $101.39
to What i need is know why i can't access the security system after paying you people all this money and ican't get a responsible answer.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 7 months ago.

Hi Vincent! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer professional who has been paired with you via It is my pleasure to assist you this evening.

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've had installed Kaspersky, and am glad to assist you with getting it installed. First, though, I did want to clarify that you were aware that we are unaffiliated with Kaspersky? I ask because some of your inquiry appears to regarding their billing practices, and we wouldn't be able to be of any help in that regard.

If you would like my assistance in getting Kaspersky installed, though, I'm glad to help! Just let me know.