Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

What happens if you cannot give me the answer or it is not

Customer Question

what happens if you cannot give me the answer or it is not working what u tell. The computer is not with me right now so I cannot check if your help will work, I cannot afford to lose the money as I am single with kids, it is a lot for me, so how to go around this?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i gave my card details, can u tell me the answer please i am waiting
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

On which account you are unable to login. Please provide me a bit more details about the issue.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
On the front page of the computer where says your name and under it says password, the very beginning before I open the desktop
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It is a laptop a Toshiba/satellite brand
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

you mean the windows login screen where you put the username and the password ***** it takes you in am i correct?

Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

Is it windows 7, 8 or 10 please confirm.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
the user name is ***** ***** is Christopher (my sons name) under it asks fo
r the password. it is windows 7
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am not with the computer at the moment, but if I can get back to you later on u can securely remote assist me if it is better. But it has to be later on the day, I am work, or u could give some instructions.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
are u there Michelle, u not answering
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

If the computer is not with you right now let me know what time you will be next to the computer i will remote connect and fix it for you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok, this is not going very fast, can u pls let me know whats happening
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok, can i write u before it is OK and how long it would take for u to do it. Are u guys working in the night?
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

i am replying you immediately after your replied. Please let me know when you could be online i will login and be online to fix the problem for you. Before that i would like to know if you have forgot windows login username and password ***** its something else.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
User name is ***** ***** just cant login, my son, he has a mild disability so he forgets it easily, then he writes it down then he forgets it where he wrote it. We had is problem before. I am home later on afternoon, I am at work now, I have to let you know when I am home, I would like to be there when the computer is access, so if I contact u late afternoon like 7pm is it OK?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am using the website to reply and u are using my e-mails to reply, this is my work mail, at home I wont be able to access this, and I have just one laptop. As I cant log in I wont be able to access your website.I am not sure how to around this.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
or maybe i can ring u when i am home so u can work on it
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

you can post me a reply on this chat i will get an email notification and then i will be online as soon as possible i can.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
but I don't have access to the laptop as I am logged out, for me to do it i have to have access to the internet
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

you have a phone service access justanswer email and reply me from there or you can opt for a phone service which is an additional service you may opt for it that will allow me to call you back.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
how much for the phone service?
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

Its $23 for phone support.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
it means I can ring u up when I am available to sit with the laptop? how does it work? it would be OK,
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

how are you chatting with me right now?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am at work, I use my office computer.
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

you can use your smartphone to access your email and send me a message from your phone and allow me sometime then i will be online as per your request.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
it is perfect, but I don't have a smartphone, sorry, I cant afford it, so i am really stuck believe me. I think I am the only one who doesn't have any, i can go home and ring a number a generic one which could connect me to your office so I could let u know I am home and help u to access the machine.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am sorry I know this is hard case at the moment especially I am also at work, can u pls help me somehow I would appreciate.
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

not a problem you can opt for the phone support which is additional service then i can call you at your time you want. I am sending you the service offer. Let me know what time i should call you your time.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have a mobile but it is really old, the flip top one, and it is not smart at all.
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

not a problem let me know the time you want me to call you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
awesome I so much appreciate, your company was recommended to me, and they were right about it.
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

let me know your number and time to call back.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I will be home at 6.45, where are u located?
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

In the UK's

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
the 32 dollars support only one call or it a one month support?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
OK, then my night time will be your day time as i am in Sydney
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
U can try to ring me my mobile is **** *** *** I think u don't need the zero before my number, it is international for u.
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

i would not be able to answer that as being a category expert we do not have customer billing and customer details its basically company policy.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
do i need to pay in advance? and if you are not able to help me how i will be charged?
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

i need few more details.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ok
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

you are not able to login to windows login screen correct?

Is it windows 7, 8 or 10?

Do you have the windows operating system disk incase you are unable to login to windows.

Windows might need a reistall.

Do you have a backup of your computer data on an external drive.

Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

i have send you the proposal already you may accept it to get the phone service.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have wind 7, I am not sure where is the disk as the computer is old, was donated to us by someone and it was never backed up as we are not it people at home, we just use it
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

ok, we will try to reset the password *****

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok, I can pay for it but can u only charge me if we succeed? Also it is going to above the 45 dollars or this is replacing the 45 dollars?
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

payments are in advance and if the problem is not solved you can ask for a refund.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
how much the total will be I already gave 5 dollars deposit?
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

$23 will be for the phone support. If you have any billing question please contact customer care as we do not have customer billing information.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
OK can u hold on with the support until I contact them, can I get back to u today?
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

i will open the question in the open pool in that case when you reply any one can answer you and if i am online same time i can reply too.

Have a good day.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks so much I appreciate, thanks for your time.
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

Thank you.