Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

What happens if you cannot give me the answer or it is not

Customer Question

what happens if you cannot give me the answer or it is not working what u tell. The computer is not with me right now so I cannot check if your help will work, I cannot afford to lose the money as I am single with kids, it is a lot for me, so how to go around this?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i gave my card details, can u tell me the answer please i am waiting
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

On which account you are unable to login. Please provide me a bit more details about the issue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On the front page of the computer where says your name and under it says password, the very beginning before I open the desktop
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a laptop a Toshiba/satellite brand
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

you mean the windows login screen where you put the username and the password ***** it takes you in am i correct?

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Is it windows 7, 8 or 10 please confirm.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the user name is ***** ***** is Christopher (my sons name) under it asks fo
r the password. it is windows 7
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not with the computer at the moment, but if I can get back to you later on u can securely remote assist me if it is better. But it has to be later on the day, I am work, or u could give some instructions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are u there Michelle, u not answering
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

If the computer is not with you right now let me know what time you will be next to the computer i will remote connect and fix it for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, this is not going very fast, can u pls let me know whats happening
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, can i write u before it is OK and how long it would take for u to do it. Are u guys working in the night?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

i am replying you immediately after your replied. Please let me know when you could be online i will login and be online to fix the problem for you. Before that i would like to know if you have forgot windows login username and password ***** its something else.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
User name is ***** ***** just cant login, my son, he has a mild disability so he forgets it easily, then he writes it down then he forgets it where he wrote it. We had is problem before. I am home later on afternoon, I am at work now, I have to let you know when I am home, I would like to be there when the computer is access, so if I contact u late afternoon like 7pm is it OK?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using the website to reply and u are using my e-mails to reply, this is my work mail, at home I wont be able to access this, and I have just one laptop. As I cant log in I wont be able to access your website.I am not sure how to around this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
or maybe i can ring u when i am home so u can work on it
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

you can post me a reply on this chat i will get an email notification and then i will be online as soon as possible i can.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but I don't have access to the laptop as I am logged out, for me to do it i have to have access to the internet
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

you have a phone service access justanswer email and reply me from there or you can opt for a phone service which is an additional service you may opt for it that will allow me to call you back.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how much for the phone service?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Its $23 for phone support.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it means I can ring u up when I am available to sit with the laptop? how does it work? it would be OK,
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

how are you chatting with me right now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am at work, I use my office computer.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

you can use your smartphone to access your email and send me a message from your phone and allow me sometime then i will be online as per your request.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is perfect, but I don't have a smartphone, sorry, I cant afford it, so i am really stuck believe me. I think I am the only one who doesn't have any, i can go home and ring a number a generic one which could connect me to your office so I could let u know I am home and help u to access the machine.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry I know this is hard case at the moment especially I am also at work, can u pls help me somehow I would appreciate.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

not a problem you can opt for the phone support which is additional service then i can call you at your time you want. I am sending you the service offer. Let me know what time i should call you your time.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a mobile but it is really old, the flip top one, and it is not smart at all.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

not a problem let me know the time you want me to call you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
awesome I so much appreciate, your company was recommended to me, and they were right about it.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

let me know your number and time to call back.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will be home at 6.45, where are u located?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

In the UK's

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the 32 dollars support only one call or it a one month support?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK, then my night time will be your day time as i am in Sydney
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
U can try to ring me my mobile is **** *** *** I think u don't need the zero before my number, it is international for u.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

i would not be able to answer that as being a category expert we do not have customer billing and customer details its basically company policy.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do i need to pay in advance? and if you are not able to help me how i will be charged?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

i need few more details.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

you are not able to login to windows login screen correct?

Is it windows 7, 8 or 10?

Do you have the windows operating system disk incase you are unable to login to windows.

Windows might need a reistall.

Do you have a backup of your computer data on an external drive.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

i have send you the proposal already you may accept it to get the phone service.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have wind 7, I am not sure where is the disk as the computer is old, was donated to us by someone and it was never backed up as we are not it people at home, we just use it
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

ok, we will try to reset the password *****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I can pay for it but can u only charge me if we succeed? Also it is going to above the 45 dollars or this is replacing the 45 dollars?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

payments are in advance and if the problem is not solved you can ask for a refund.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how much the total will be I already gave 5 dollars deposit?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

$23 will be for the phone support. If you have any billing question please contact customer care as we do not have customer billing information.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK can u hold on with the support until I contact them, can I get back to u today?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

i will open the question in the open pool in that case when you reply any one can answer you and if i am online same time i can reply too.

Have a good day.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks so much I appreciate, thanks for your time.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.