Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Went to windows 10-did not like-went back to 7-explorer

Customer Question

went to windows 10-did not like-went back to 7-explorer 32-bit disappearsd-how do I get back
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type iexplore then click OK, then the Internet Explorer window will open

, then right-click on the 'e' icon at the bottom on the Taskbar, then click on Pin this program to Taskbar, and check.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

- Another method: Click on Start, then click on Computer. Then open the C: drive, then open folder Program Files (x86) if available. Then open folder Internet Explorer. Then there, open the file called iexplore (or file iexplore.exe), then the Internet Explorer window should open

- Note: If you do not see Internet Explorer / iexplore file there, then click on Start\Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features, then click on option Turn Windows features on or off on the left, then make sure to check the box in front of the item Internet Explorer..., then click OK at bottom and continue, then follow my previous solution again as needed. If it's already checked, then uncheck it, then click OK at the bottom, and continue, then try the steps again to check it, then OK at bottom and continue, and check.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

How is it going? Do you still need help with this issue or with anything else?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
your answer did not work-2 other experts tried-none worked-went back to 10
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Since you returned to windows 10. Are there any issues or errors you need help with?

And if youd really like to stay with windows 7. If needed, I could remotely connect to your computer after you installed windows 7, and make sure that internet explorer was working normally, in person.

Dustin S.