Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
Experience:  Systems Administrator
58973002

I purchased a security program from you people on feb. 29th.

Customer Question

I purchased a security program from you people on feb. 29th. 2016 9o/d *********** which i am having a great deal of trouble installing.After i have entered the activation code it tells me that i ok then i get a message telling me that the program is already on the computer and that the program is deactivated.
So i guess what i want is for someone to instal the security program or at least show me what i need to do please.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

What program are you attempting to install?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi cody i'm sorry but i will have to contact you later i have just noticed the time and i have an important meeting in a few minutes sorry.vin.
Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

ok that's fine

Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

I'm here, reply to this question.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Cody you will have to forgive me, yoa are dealing with an old man(i,m in my seventies) and i' find some times things get a little beyond me.
Now about a week ago I contacted you people about my internet security which i thought had been resolved, but it appears not to be. now i don't know what the program is called but i know that it has been dropping out ever since. my order number was 14356257562and my activation code is S7KJ19GFG6HPRD SFJM9 now if you could rectify this problem for me it would be very much appreciated
Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

We are not affiliated with any security company. Who are you trying to get in contact with?

I can still help you out but want you to be aware there is a fee for our support.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
thank you cody but i was given your address by kaspersky australia. i will have get back to them thankyou
Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

sounds good, yw