Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I have a Fitbit charge I purchased last June. The strap has

Customer Question

I have a Fitbit charge I purchased last June. The strap has broken off. I believe it is still under warranty . How do I get it fixed or replaced? I do still have the original container and serial number. Thank you. Teresa Weber
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, you need to contact Fitbit using this link : http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1 . Explain what happened and they will provide you a replacement. You can also contact the store you purchased it from if you did not purchase it online.

Hope this help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Please If you have a moment please kindly rate my service by clicking one one of the stars below, positive rating are appreciated, if you need further assistance please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

Note : only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satified

regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your quick response to my questions. I will follow up on your suggestions. Thanks again Teresa weber
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
You are very welcome :)
If you have a moment kindly rate my answer, positive rating are appreciatedThank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

If you have a moment please kindly rate my service by clicking one one of the stars below, positive rating are appreciated, if you need further assistance please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

regards,