Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have an old card program from 95/98 used on a old

Customer Question

I have an old card program from 95/98 used on a old computer, can't install on my new computer, c an you help with a version that will install on my newer computer?
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Just comes up with message that it cannot install on this computer. I believe the old was 32 bit and this one is 64, I think. I really love this program, do I have to buy a new one?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris.

What is the name of the program?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
American Greetings Spiritual Expressions, Windows 95//98
Expert:  Cris replied 10 months ago.

Unfortunately that software is very old and no longer compatible with the newer operating system. I have been trying to locate a new version of the software but have been unsuccessful.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** it. I'll just forget about it then.
Expert:  Cris replied 10 months ago.

Your welcome, I wish I could have been of more help. It seems they stop making the software.

Did you have any further questions for me?