A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research

I would like to cancel my monthly zipcloud subscription, i'm

Customer Question

I would like to cancel my monthly zipcloud subscription
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i'm not using zipcloud and I get from my bank account every month a receip from zipcloud. sure I subscribe by error
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no, I only need to cut this service.
JA: Our top Mac Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Mac Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Mac Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. Below is the contact information for Zipcloud. You can give them a call and they can handle your subscription request.

Best regards.