Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Laptop will not play dvds, put in dvd and i see the audio

Customer Question

laptop will not play dvds
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: put in dvd and i see the audio and video files but it will not play
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I am hoping not
JA: Our top Computer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Computer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Computer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

What is the make and model of the laptop and let me know how old it is. Thank you.