Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I downloaded Windows 10 and it does not recognize my

Customer Question

I downloaded Windows 10 and it does not recognize my printers. I cannot add a printer because "the print spooler is not running". Is there a solution?
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Windows 10 does not recognize the following HP printers:Laserjet Pro M401/LaserJet 2055/LaserJet 2430/ Officejet Pro 8500.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I downloaded Windows 10 yesterday
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

believe that a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to your computer work on this as you watch, would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered this as a Premium Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

Did any of the above methods resolve your issue? If so, kindly take a moment to rate my service so will receive credit for my answer. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If your problem is not resolved and you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!