Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I completed the TurboTax Premier over an hour ago, but since

Customer Question

I completed the TurboTax Premier over an hour ago, but since then the spinning circle, "Calculating........" sign has been up and twirling......... Am I ever be able to submit my return, and how can I be sure my work will be saved. I want to move ahead. I want to review the return then submit it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 8 months ago.

Hi John! My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you tonight.

As a TurboTax user myself, I can attest that it shouldn't take anywhere near that long to perform calculations. It sounds like Quicken's servers had a hiccup. Try refreshing your browser by pressing the F5 key on your keyboard; this will not cause your work to be lost, and should allow you to proceed.

Let me know what happens after you give that a shot.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi, Eric...... It's still "Calculating..." John
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This is getting creepy, Eric......... You are hitting me for more money..... makes me want to expose on FB........

Hi John...I apologize, but I haven't sent any requests for money. Once you reach an IT Expert, we've nothing to do with that side of the business unless you opt for one of our optional, advanced services.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
BS, Eric!

John, I don't appreciate having you question my integrity. I am therefore going to opt out of this working on this help request; another technician should be with you shortly.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

May I know if you still require assistance with the TurboTax problem, or it has been solved?

Let me know,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.