Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
93256567

About a month ago I upgraded to Windows 10....everything was

Customer Question

About a month ago I upgraded to Windows 10....everything was working fine until I went to use my Cyberlink disk burning program....it wouldn't work.....I also have a Photodex Pro Producer program that makes slide shows.....The slide shows are really the only thing that I burn to discs so I called them .....they have a disc burning program as part of their software...they suggested that I reload Photodex Pro Producer and use that....I did and it worked fine.....THEN....I went to open my Photoshop ESSENTIAL 12 and it would not open....have tried several times...shut down and tried several more times...Adobe no longer does phone support for Photoshop EssentiaL...SO I WENT TO THEIR WEbsite to download the upgrade (no charge)....I got a folder with a number of items on my destop as follows....deploy...packages ...payloads...resources...then something valled oen and one called setup....Nothing happens when I click any of these...what should I do next????
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 8 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you today!

Try to right-click the Setup file you mentioned, and choose the Run as administrator option. Does that allow the program to run?

If not, let me know and we'll try something else!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What....$64.00 for a two sentence answer....When I paid my initial $5.00 I understood that I would be able to set the amount for the answer......figured it was an introductory offer....I am not willing to pay the additional 59.00...I only authorized a $5.00 payment....This is a sleazy transaction...too bad...I thought your services would be something I could use in the future...Pleas refund my $59.00...I did not authorize it.....If I do not hear from you I will contackt my charge card company and dispute the charge...Cathy *****..
Hi Cathy: I'm sorry to hear about the confusion over our pricing. I will escalate that matter to our customer service team.Did the answer I provided not work insofar as getting your application to run? I never heard from you following my initial response till now.