Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
93256567

Cannot get from mens side to women side on ourtime.com

Customer Question

cannot get from mens side to women side
on ourtime.com
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 8 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you this evening.

Would you be interested in connecting to me via a remote session so that I can help you figure this out? A remote session allows me to see and interact with what is on your screen, and is typically a faster and more fool-proof method of troubleshooting that attempting to resolve problems via chat. It is a completely optional service, but highly recommended in cases dealing with specific issues like this one.

Before that, though, I just want to confirm: have you already attempted these steps?:

1. Click you Username (Settings) in the upper-right corner of the screen.
  2. Click My Profile from the drop-down menu.
  3. The gender you are seeking is listed under your username. Click the gender seek button to edit this information.
  4. Click Save.

I am just checking back with you to see if my last suggestion -- using Gender Seek on OurTime.com -- worked to resolve the issue you were experiencing? If you're still having trouble or would like further assistance, please let me know.

It was nice to have "met" you, and I hope you'll return to JustAnswer.com if we can ever be of assistance to you in the future!