Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Lovepreet my gmail account got disabled due to suspicious

Customer Question

Hello Lovepreet my gmail account got disabled due to suspicious activity how would i enabled it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i was working on my gmail an hour back and i got a message that my gmail account has been disabled due to suspicious activity i cannot log on to my account
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the exact message you get when you try to sign into your account?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
if possible i can give you my account details for you to check
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Error Message i get -:Google Account disabled due to suspicious activityWe've detected unusual activity. For your protection, we've disabled your account.To try to regain access to your account, please visit our having trouble signing in page and select "I'm having other problems signing in." Follow the steps and you'll be taken to our account recovery form, where we'll ask you some questions to help verify your identity.We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and thank you for your cooperation.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Its best if I connect to your computer and do this for you? do you wish me to do this?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i am using my companies system so its not possible to give you remote control
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
USD 31 got deducted but i am not got my answer yet , whats the deal with it.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Its the deposit you made for the service.

Now, for your problem, can you click on my link please

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery

Choose I have other problems signing in and complet the process

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
at the end of this page i get below error
The information provided does not match our records. Try signing in from a location where you usually sign in (e.g., home or work) and fill out the account information again.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

ok, do you usually use the account from home?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
no from office , mobile and home
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

ok, it is not detecting that you sign in from the office.

try the link on your mobile please.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
already did but no luck , is there anyone you know in google who can check my account if possible
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

No one can do this due to security reasons.

you need to do this from the home computer then, as this is what it is requesting.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
As i didnt get the answer (no remote session was made) so i am looking for refund and also tell me i got message that i was charged with 46 US today at 14:04 IST.I need refund.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there

You did not accept the request for a remote session, hence none made.

But I gave you the instructions on how to regain access to your account. As I never heard from you once you received the instructions then appears you got into your account again, good news.

You need to contact customer service for a refund if you do not wish to pay for the service received..

Thanks and all the best

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Google unblocked my account couple of days back and i had to go for recovery , i was able to reset my password.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

yes, the recovery is the link I gave you, hence why it worked.

As per the message I sent you (repeated below)

can you click on my link please

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am not sure why i was charged 45 USD today.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

please contact customer service for all payment questions, they can help you with this.

Thanks!