Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

My officeJet pro 8500 blue will not print. I replaced the

Customer Question

My officeJet pro 8500 blue will not print. I replaced the cartridge with an HP cartridge and cleaned the printheads
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The unit stopped printing blue and the cartridge indicated that it was empty. I purchased a new cartridge from Staples, installed it and it still would not print blue. I then cleaned the print heads and still no blue printing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happens when you try to print now Earl?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Richard, I found the problem while all I received from the Just Answer site was charges, I was billed $31.00 twice and $5.00 twice for a total of $72.00 which I would like returned to my account so I can fix the problem. Thank you. Earl