I see. Okay...let's hope your events actually were stored on Google, because they *do* provide some limited restore functionality via their website. Let's check that next, if that's okay...just to cover all the bases.
To do that, visit calendar.google.com on your computer, and sign into your account if neccessary. Do any appointments show up there? If you don't see any, we'll check your "trash." Here's the steps (via Google) to do that:
See deleted events in your trash (computer only)
When you delete an event you created or have edit access to, it stays in that calendar's trash for 30 days. When you go to the trash, you can restore events, or delete them forever.
Note: Anyone who has "Make changes to events" or "Make changes AND manage sharing" permission for the calendar can see and move events in the trash.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left side of the page, find the My calendars list.
- To the right of your calendar's name (not "My Calendars"), click the dropdown menu > View Trash. You'll see the events that were deleted from this calendar.
- Check the box to the left of any events you want to move.
- Click Delete forever or Restore selected events.
- To delete all the events in your trash, click Empty trash now.
Let me know what, if anything, you see out on Google.com, and we'll continue troubleshooting when you come back.