Greg A.
Greg A., Consultant / Engineer
Experience:  Working in Computer/Electronics 25+ Years, Storage Interface Expert
5229702

I would like to have Comcast.com as my home page. What do

Customer Question

I would like to have Comcast.com as my home page. What do ido to get these results ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Greg A. replied 8 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any trouble you may be having.

Assuming you are using the latest version of of Internet Explorer, you can use the following steps to "set" your home page.

1) On the Address bar, type in the following (or just click the link below).

http://comcast.com/

Once the page "settles down" (that will currently forward your browser to http://www.xfinity.com/), do the following.

2) Click the "Tools" item at the top-left of your browser, and select "Internet options" (all the way at the bottom of the list).

NOTE: if you do NOT see menu items at the top of your browser, tap the Alt key on your keyboard to make them appear.

3) The internet options screen should appear, with the "General" tab selected. "Home page" should be at the top, and simply click the "Use current" button. That will copy your current page to the Home page field.

4) Check that the next "Startup button" is set to "Start with home page" - if you want ONLY that page to appear when opening the browser.

5) Click the "Apply" button at the bottom right of the Internet Options pop-up.

6) Click the "OK" button, to exit the pop-up.

That should do it.

Please give that a try and let me know your results. And please let me know if you have any trouble or more questions.

If this works and has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Expert:  Greg A. replied 8 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)