Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Win10, Toshiba Sat laptop, SKYPE, mic continues to

Customer Question

Hello, Win10, Toshiba Sat laptop, SKYPE, mic continues to "self-mute" after about 10min on SKYPE, while video remains good. Tried sounds and record in properties, set mic to unmute and move blue block to right, but the APPLY block never becomes a selection; only OK and cancel. Driving me and my WVU students a bit nuts.
Lloyd H.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 7 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 7 months ago.

Hey Lloys, that's really odd. So the MIC mutes its self in skype, does it do it in other programs?