Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My home computer had a virus and had all wiped clean.

Customer Question

My home computer had a virus and had all wiped clean. Everything was put back on except AOL. I have tried many times with no results. My wife uses this computer the most. When we try to sign in to AOL under her name, it won't connect. It says there is a connection available { in lower left corner) The computer is connected through broadband.
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I don't know!
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I can either connect to your computer from here via a secure remote connection, and repair and configure aol to work correctly for you in person, on screen.

Or I can try to assist you via written support, guiding you through the process via written communication.

How would you prefer to work on this issue?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.