Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My brother passed away and i need to see s accounts on s

Customer Question

my brother passed away and i need to see his accounts on his medicaid bills. his email ***@******.*** dont have password, can you help. i have death certificate. need health records for probate court.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. The best way to handle this would be to contact medicaid with a copy of the death certificate and a copy of a document proving that you are the executor of his estate. However, if you have access to the computer that he regularly used there is a good chance that most of his passwords are stored on that computer.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

If you do have access to his computer, I believe that a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to your computer work on this as you watch, would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered this as a Premium Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here. If yon't have access to his computer your chances of gaining access to his yahoo email account on a timely basis are very slim. I will attach a document that explains how to reset a yahoo password ***** it may not be of much help tp you unless you knew your brother extremely well.