Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

I need to retrieve my password on my xfinity account to

Customer Question

i need to retrieve my password ***** my xfinity account to reset my i phone since i have to replace the phone it does not recgonize mynew i phone. can you help me?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

The wifi password(network key) should be on a label on the side or bottom of your xfinity modem.

See image at blue link below>

http://media2.comcast.net/anon.comcastonline2/support/help/faqs/xfinity_wifi/HOW10717_12_11_15_01.png

Your XFINITY wireless gateway comes with a default WiFi network name (sometimes called an SSID) and password (sometimes called a network key) that provide secure access to your in-home WiFi network. If you haven’t changed your WiFi network name and password ***** you can retrieve your default WiFi information on the side or bottom panel of your wireless gateway:

If you have changed your WiFi network name and password ***** you can locate them in XFINITY My Account - either on the mobile app or online.

XFINITY My Account App

Click to download for Apple or download for Android. If the app is already installed on your mobile device, open it and log in with your XFINITY username and password. Tap Internet at the bottom of the home screen, then tap Show WiFi settings.

XFINITY My Account Online

Go to www.xfinity.com/wifipassword and log in with your XFINITY username and password. Follow the on-screen prompts to retrieve your WiFi network information.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much!