Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am paying a monthly fee Computer checkup, but there is no

Customer Question

I am paying a monthly fee for AOL Computer checkup, but there is no icon to access it for use. I think I lost that icon when I purchased a new computer and went from Windows XL to Windows 10. Can you restore that access, or is there something I can do to find it? Warren Stortroen
JA: I'm here. Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I don't believe so.
JA: Our top Computer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Computer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Computer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma'am are you able to log in to your AOL account successfully?

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am logged in to AOL as far as I know. I don't feel that I should pay a fee to get the Computer checkup that I am paying for re-activated. I don't have any way to log in to that.
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid tech support site. We do not have any tie up with any companies like Microsoft or MSN or AOL but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for the past 10years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link Please let me know whether you want to continue with our tech support.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don't plan to pay to have my computer questions answered. Please do not charge my card! I was able to find someone who was able to solve my problem at no cost
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

No problem i will request the customer service to close this question and refund the amount.