Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

I cannot connect to Pandora on my mobile phone. I use it

Customer Question

I cannot connect to Pandora on my mobile phone. I use it daily and have never had this problem. When I tap the icon, it tells me that Pandora is not available in this country. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the app, checked my time zone and country, and checked my settings on my desktop, please tell me there is a fix for this. Is there a fix for this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

What is the make and model of your Phone?

And did you install an app just before having this problem?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Samsung Note 4 Edge
Yes, because I use my phone for business, I needed extra security and installed Avast Mobile Security, Avast Battery Saver, and Avast Secureline.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

ok, as a test, remove these apps, then restart the phone and tell me if Pandora now works please.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
After I installed the apps, I was still abel to connect to Pandora. It was only this morning when the trouble started. Should I continue to uninstall the apps?
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

yes, as they can interfere with the internet, so just to be sure please.

You can install them if it makes no difference.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am able to connect. Does that mean I will not be able to use these apps? I have an annual paid subscription.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Try installing them again

Does it stop the disconnection again?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It will take a while to get them back on and I already have clients waiting for me, is it possible to take up this order at a later time without having to submit another payment?
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Yes, but you have two options only, if it works leave them else you cannot use the apps on the phone. They will be the only options

I have marked the question to not close so If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Okay, thank you. And, will do.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Thank you