Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am online with, I-net only. sometime back everything went

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I am online with COX, I-net only. sometime back everything went crazy, they said they did nothing however I finally got up and running but my password ***** ***** the same even though I see it is on the list. Would I be able to have a new one or reset it to the old one?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: Sorry didn't realize you had answered me. The only other thing is that I have an iPhone and would like to be able to use it as well.
JA: Our top Computer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Computer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Computer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of password ***** you looking for?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.