Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am working with photoshop elememt 10. I have been editing

Customer Question

I am working with photoshop elememt 10. I have been editing photos and making collages. today I when to edit and crop a picture. the color picture when moved up to working area ...it turns to black and whitel I need help to reset the setting on my photoshop back to normal. The color grid on bottom right has also disappeared.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pamela Donald replied 8 months ago.

I would watch this basic tutorial on how to reset the color setting to default

http://www.photoshop.com/tutorials/7719

cut and paste these link in the web address and listen to this video that will help you reset the features

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i viewed it and I could not do anything ..i am in full edit to the right...and can not change any thing and the picture is still black and white. I should be moved from the bottom file of pictures...moved up and color stays and then you palce them....or crop...no color...
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i have the ipad in from of me and then working on photoshop on the desk top computer
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
are you familiar with photoshop elements 10?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i just need you to tell me what to change so my photos are not in black and white
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have now put the color grid on but still photos are converting to black and white when trying to edit..
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I figured it out...it was the image > mode>RGB anyway....now I did the fix myself....the photoshop link did not address the problem...but thanks any way...four hours later...:)
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I fix it by myself...thanks...four hours later :)

You need to rate my service so I can close the ticket. I'm just glad you were able to solve your problem. Good Luck