Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I want to transfer e-mail from to yahoo, Asl pst

Customer Question

I want to transfer e-mail from to yahoo
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Asl pst from outlook express to yahoo
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: also
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 7 months ago.

Try this please>, navigate to Options and then click Import email accounts. Select Yahoo, enter your Yahoo email address and password, and then click Import. This will also set up your Yahoo email address as a “send from” account, meaning you can continue to send emails from your Yahoo address, right from, also connect your Yahoo account to your Microsoft account, so your Yahoo appears in

When you add your IMAP enabled account (such as Yahoo Mail) to you can continue to send and receive new email from your current address, and import your old email and calendar info. To add your account, follow these steps.

1. Run the import tool

2. Automatically forward your email to

3. Add your contacts

4. Import or subscribe to your calendar

5. Choose a "From" address

6. Sort incoming email into folders

Run the import tool

The import tool will import your existing email messages and set up so you can send email from your IMAP enabled account address. Run the import tool and follow the instructions on your screen. When you're done, come back to this page to finish the other steps.

Run the import tool for Yahoo

Run the import tool for other IMAP accounts

Automatically forward your email to

Here are instructions for Yahoo Mail on the Yahoo! website.

To set auto-forwarding for other IMAP accounts, see your service provider's support section.

Add your contacts

If you have a Yahoo account, you can import the contact list to the People web service in If you have another email service, you might be able to connect your contact list.