IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional

Why is the windows 10 screen not a full screen? yesterday

Customer Question

why is the windows 10 screen not a full screen?
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: yesterday this laptop screen downloaded windows 10 free. The screen has been smaller scen the download!
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: This is the problem that I want corrected first and then I want the internet connection re-connected!
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Most likely, you only need to increase the current resolution. You can do that by following these instructions:

1. Right-click on desktop and select Display settings

2. A new window will appear that says "Customize your display". Scroll down and click on "Advanced display settings"

3. You can now select a different resolution. Click Apply and see the results

Let me know if that helped.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.