Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
93256567

I have owned the Big Kahuna Reef game years. I lost it when

Customer Question

I have owned the Big Kahuna Reef game for several years. I lost it when I updated to Windows 10 yesterday. The game is defective. I uninstalled it according to directions but cannot reinstall. The site does not recognize either of the passwords I used. (It wouldn't accept my old one so I opened a new account but it won't recognize that either. I'm lost without this game. Janet Crawford***@******.*** . Passwords: No2daughter and throwme7fish
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 8 months ago.
Good evening! My name is ***** ***** it would be my pleasure to assist you this evening.A software issue like the one you described is best repaired by us establishing a remote connection and having me work on the problem directly; there would be, however, an extra fee for that service. I will send you the information about that in case you're interested. Barring that, I'd be happy to offer you repair suggestions via chat (which would be fully covered by the fee you've already paid but might take a little longer to arrive at the solution.