Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I would like to REMOVE WINDOWS 10 from my computer now. Can

Customer Question

I would like to REMOVE WINDOWS 10 from my computer now. Can you help me? Thanks very much.
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I want Windows 10 removed my my computer, and get back to my original setting. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on Start (which is the windows logo icon at bottom left of computer's screen), then click on Settings -> Update & security -> Recovery, then select the option to go back to your previous Windows version, if it's there.

- If it does not work, please let me know when you upgraded to Windows 10.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.