Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I would like to REMOVE WINDOWS 10 from my computer now. Can

Customer Question

I would like to REMOVE WINDOWS 10 from my computer now. Can you help me? Thanks very much.
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I want Windows 10 removed my my computer, and get back to my original setting. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on Start (which is the windows logo icon at bottom left of computer's screen), then click on Settings -> Update & security -> Recovery, then select the option to go back to your previous Windows version, if it's there.

- If it does not work, please let me know when you upgraded to Windows 10.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.