Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

My name is ***** *****. I was looking to see if anyone was

Customer Question

my name is ***** *****. I was looking to see if anyone was as stupid as me. deleted chrome. I have searched most everywhere to see if I somehow put it into another file. just nothing. I still have a 3 year old IE and it is slow as mud. Is it possible to get back MY chrome, important stuff on it....or do I need to download it again.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I 'think' what happened was I bought a wireless printer to go with my laptop. it took me days to figure it out (off and n) It asked so many questions and I think that is when I told it to take it off. I still had it until 2 days ago. I then shut down my computer and realized chrome was gone. does that help?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Yes, of course. Please download and install Chrome again at the website below:

, then you will get all your stuff back.

- If there is any issue, please let me know if you have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.