Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am public on gmail and need to make it private, I cannot

Customer Question

I am public on gmail and need to make it private
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I cannot send an email. I hit compose and nothing happens. There is alos another yellow box that says I am not private and I beleive I may be hacked.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I had to reinstall Kspersky
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No Jason but thanks. Just answer is very confusing as to $$$. Was led to believe it was $5.00. I ended up with that charge plus another $31.00. I have no problem to the first since I committed to that.

The charge was $36. The deposit was $5 and the rest is $31. You don't wish to continue?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
refund the $31.00?