Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

The cd comes up with drop box and will not do anything else.

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am inserting turbo tax 2016 in my computer. The dropbox invite comes up & nothing else. When I cancel it stops & when I say load it says dropbox not available, which I do not want I just want to do my taxes
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Please tell me if you are using a Windows or a Mac computer.

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,