Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a HPEnvy5661 printer which i want to print anything

Customer Question

I have a HPEnvy5661 printer which i want to print anything from the desktop. Now that we have updated to Windows10, my printer doesn't print anymore and says there's now eprint that my printer is not connected to. The test results from my printer says the wireless radio on my printer is turned off. How do i turn it on?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: the printer was bought this year.
JA: Our top Computer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Computer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Computer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No more. I already solved my own problem and I didn't realize that before you can solve it completely you have to add more money to do it it remotely so I didn't even open any of the responses for fear that i'd be sucked in more and more and before i know it i'd owe you a whole lot. If you refund me the $35.00 I'd be thankful.
Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

ok will forward the request on