Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I can't print or copy because I am offline I think and 't

Customer Question

I can't print or copy because I am offline I think and don't think i can get back on.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i can not print or copy on my printer. i think i may be off line. i need badly to fill out my bracket. please help!!!!!!!!!!!!
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
JA: Our top Computer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Computer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Computer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the make/model of your printer?

Are there any specific error codes/messages showing on the printer itself, any blinking lights, etc?