Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My solitaire game that I play will not come back to play. I

Customer Question

My solitaire game that I play will not come back to play. I may have shut it off with out going all of the steps.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I really like to play solitaire and I don't know as much about a computer as I need. But all I want is to be able to play the game?
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Yeah I am an old grouch no bull Thanks
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Would you prefer to have me try and guide you through fixing this problem via written support only?

Or would you rather have me connect to your computer from here and fix the issue for you directly, on screen?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
get on my computer with me please
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Ok, Ive sent the offer for the screen sharing connection.. Once you have accepted that offer, I will send you the connection steps~